Thursday, September 19, 2013

Einstein Bros Bagels


EINSTEIN BROS BAGELS


Again not local but I wanted to put this up here I made a chart that shows the vegan options at Einstein Bros Bagels

Not many vegan options here but I wanted to put the chart up here
(if its red on the chart its not vegan)
(caution though a few of the things say no milk but I am suspicious but I still wanted to put it up)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5d70a8acb01219f27563910d1c56ba53/tumblr_mtejvrAOJM1sj36smo1_1280.png


heres the link to the unedited version
http://www.einsteinbros.com/sites/all/themes/einsteinbros/Einsteins_Nutritional_PDF.pdf

Einstein Bros Bagels Review:
Genre: Fast-ish Breakfast food (non-sitdown)
Service: 3/5
Food: 4/5
Ambience: 2/5
Overall: 3/5

It's an Einsteins Bagels... What do you expect? haha It's nothing special! I would not go here normally but the fact that I have a $50 gift card here kinda changes my mind! They aren't very vegan friendly but I still find options! 

JB's Sugestion: Bagel w/ penut butter, bagel w/ jelly,

1 comment: